Limefitt is a tranquil park set amidst truly breathtaking scenery in one of Lakeland's most beautiful valleys. There are traditional stone buildings and walls, mature trees, grazing sheep and unspoilt surroundings!
On site facilities:
- The pretty reception building has a small shop selling the basics. Newspapers, fresh milk and bread are delivered daily and stamps/postcards are available. A public phone box is outside reception.
- Overlooking the park, is Limefitt's cosy lakeland pub - 'The Haybarn' - which serves good food, local beers and has a small games room, pool table and darts.
- The children's adventure playground is in a lovely setting, with a river pool and grassy picnic area close by.
- There is a large recreation field with football and badminton nets.
- The park has WiFi which our lodge is able to use - generally 24/7
- The launderette is excellent and has ironing facilities - £1 coins needed.
- There are security cameras on site and the park gates are closed to cars at night. A security guard patrols the grounds until the early hours.