Badger's Way is a luxury two bedroom, self catering lodge. New in 2010, our contemporary lodge is ideal for nature lovers, walkers and those who simply want to relax and soak up the beautiful scenery here. Badgers pass by each evening and with a little patience, you are sure to get an exciting, close up view of them!
- The lodge is situated in the same position as our previous holiday home - in a quiet and most attractive part of Limefitt's grounds.
- It has been designed and built for us by PEC to a high specification, making it a truly luxurious 'home from home'!
- It will comfortably accommodate up to four people and has beautiful views of the Troutbeck Valley.
- Wildlife abounds - a variety of woodland birds visit our bird table, whilst buzzards often circle above. Deer and red squirrels may be seen but our favourite visitors are of course the badgers!
- Badger's Way is a superb base for touring, walking and a whole host of activities.
- It is also not far away from the bustling Lakeland towns of Windermere, Bowness and Ambleside, where you can find excellent shopping facilities, bistros, restaurants, pubs and a variety of entertainment.