There is so much to see and do in the local area, and even more further afield. Here are just a few places you may enjoy visiting or activities you might like to try - apart from simply relaxing at the lodge!
- Lake District Visitor's Centre at Brockhole
- The World of Beatrix Potter in Bowness
- Lakes Aquarium
- Low Sizergh Barn
- Fellfoot Country Park
- South Lakeland Animal Park
- Lakeside and Haverthwaite Railway
- Cruising on the lakes or hiring a boat
- Rydal Mount
- The Bassenthwaite Ospreys
- Lowood Activity Centre
- Windermere Golf Club
- The Puzzling place - Keswick
There is so much more to see and do on rainy days and sunny days! Visit lakedistrict.gov.uk to find out more.